Wednesday Weigh In

My friend and I have been doing weekly weigh ins on Wednesdays for a while, but got off track the last few months.  We started again this week.  I had weighed myself on Sunday, and since then have lost 4 lbs (mostly water weight I'm sure), but still feels good!!! :)  Jarrod has decided to start in on the weekly weigh in as well, and lost 7 lbs!

I didn't go to the gym today because I had to get to work early for a meeting.  I had planned to at least do some Wii Fit tonight, but I didn't...  So I BETTER get up in the morning to go to the gym!  Everyone reading this should hold me accountable ;). 

Last night for dinner, we had shredded beef taco salad made with the leftover beef roast I had made in the crock pot the night before.  So good!  I put shredded iceburg lettuce, tomato, sweet corn, black beans, avocado, cheddar cheese, shredded beef that I reheated in taco seasoning and water, and some crushed tortilla chips.  Dressing was the Bolthouse Farms Ranch Yogurt dressing, my fave!!! 

Tonight for dinner I baked chicken breasts, sweet potatoes, and steamed broccoli.  I was going to try to have my broccoli with laughing cow cheese as a few friends suggested was really good, but I forgot... hopefully next time!!!  I made extra chicken and whipped up a chicken salad for lunch tomorrow, but looks like we have enough for Friday too!!! 

I was very close to going over my calories today, but have been able to stay within them.  I was even tempted with cookies and brownies and was still good!  I did go to get a coffee this afternoon, which I'm trying to get out of the habit (for calorie and money reasons), but I just lose all energy for work after a long meeting, I needed a pick me up.  The meeting was good and very interesting (a trainer that I really respect and look up to did a training on Hope with our entire agency... it was really thought provoking), but still was a long time to be sitting.

Two more days until the snowy weekend.  I'm sure football playoffs will be on most of that time ;).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Mushrooms and Grape Salad

Laptop is back up and running...

Pork Stir Fry with Brown Rice