Monday Monday (Mahna Mahna)

I'm listening to Mahna Mahna... I love anything muppets, but this particular version is by Cake.  :) 

Speaking of cake like yummies... I was bad today and had banana bread at work... too much of it too.  Fell to the temptations... but I won't let it ruin the rest of my day or the rest of the week! 

This weekend, I went to the gym both days, which is very good for me, because I'm usually a weekend skipper.  Today, I did not go to the gym though because it was toooooo cold!  I did some Wii Fit instead. 

Haven't taken any pictures of recipes because I really haven't made anything new.  Tonight I made Pasta Fagioli (an old recipe that I found last year on Cooking Light, it's in my prior posts from last year).  It was still amazingly good.... I should have taken a picture but completely forgot.  Yesterday we had pork roast with potatoes and carrots, Saturday we had Taco Salad that I made with cubed steak- mmmm, and Friday we had some pasta with sausage.  I have a new recipe that I'm planning to make on Wednesday, so I will make sure to post it if it comes out yummy, it's mushroom cheese stuffed chicken!  :)

Not much to write about today, but wanted to write in my blog so you guys didn't think I gave up or anything ;). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Mushrooms and Grape Salad

Laptop is back up and running...

Pork Stir Fry with Brown Rice