Back in the grind...

After a few days of some unhealthy choices, but staying within calories (with help from exercise on Sunday), I'm back in the grind today.  I did not go to the gym Saturday, Sunday, or Monday, but did some Wii Fit on Sunday.  This morning, even though I did not sleep well at all, I got up to take Jarrod to work and took my butt to the gym.  I wasn't pleased to find out that I had left my IPod at home either, but I still had my headphones, so I put the tv on VHI, took out my book, and hit the Arc Trainer for 30 minutes.  I'm hoping that I'm tired enough to get some sleep tonight. 

For supper tonight, instead of cooking some ground chicken or turkey for my taco salad, I used the leftover chili to put in my salad.  Yes, my yummy Cincinnati (Chicken this time) chili.  I put shredded iceburg lettuce, tomato, canned corn, canned black beans, avacado, shredded reduced fat mexican cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and of course the chili!  No dressing needed.  It was delicious!  And a HUGE serving was about 590 calories.  I ate some extra tostitos multigrain on the side though, so I had more calories, but I didn't have very much for breakfast or lunch. 

I'm starting to slack a little in my water intake as well, I need to get back at it, and not be afraid of the bazillion bathroom trips. 

Tomorrow is Weigh In Wednesday!  I have not weighed myself at all since last Wednesday, so I'm crossing my fingers for some results!  Tomorrow I'm also making a new recipe that I found on Cooking Light. com so stay tuned for a cooking blog!

Hope everyone else is sticking to their resolutions!!! :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Mushrooms and Grape Salad

Laptop is back up and running...

Pork Stir Fry with Brown Rice