Weigh In Wednesday (March 3rd, 2011)

Yeah, I'm a day late, but I wanted to post Jarrod and I's Wednesday Weigh In Results!

Jarrod lost 4.6 lbs this week and I lost 4.4 lbs this week!!!!  WOOHOO!  Total weight loss for me has finally gone past the 50's and total weight loss is now 60 lbs!  :)  So happy.  I have 9.6 more lbs to meet my March goal of 14 lbs lost in March. 

Yesterday I overdid the calories when I went out with my friend for Thai and *cough* cold stone *cough* creamery *cough*...  But I had to bring her to the airport early this morning and put in 90 minutes at the gym... so I think I made up for it! 

I've been a pretty lazy cook this week...  Sunday I made cabbage rolls which came out really good, and made a sloppy joe sauce out of the leftover sauce and meat/rice filling... so Monday we had sloppy joes, Tuesday I made seafood salad sandwiches for dinner, Wednesday I went out, and tonight I made veggie burgers (the pizza kind- yum!)...  So no new recipes to post, since I forgot to take pictures of the cabbage rolls and want to work on that recipe a little before I share with you all..  it needed a little more flavor... and I'm not sure what I need to add yet.  Something for you guys to look forward to, other than my fabulous weigh in results! ;)

I went to the doctor's today because my eye hurt and it was puffy underneath... my coworker had cellulitis in her eye and said it was contagious, so I was a bit freaked out.  The doctor said that it looked like I didn't have an infection and I probably irritated it... might be my make up... so I had an excuse to go buy some new eye shadow today! ;)  Hopefully it gets better tonight after I rest it sleeping.  I am pretty exhausted today, didn't sleep well last night because I was worried I wouldn't wake up in time to bring my friend to the airport.  My alarm was set for 4:30am.  And of course, my husband had his alarm set for his normal 4am... which means 2 hours of snoozing for him, normally I sleep right through it, but I heard every beep this morning before my 4:30 buzzer.  I wish my shows (Greys and Private Practice) were on tonight, but it might be good if I actually get to bed early. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Mushrooms and Grape Salad

Laptop is back up and running...

Pork Stir Fry with Brown Rice