Cheated last night..

I have to be honest, I totally went over calories last night at Tranchemontagne's...  we had the catfish again!  Still really good, but didn't taste as good... the corn cakes were thin and didn't really taste like corn, plus they added onions in it, not just the jalepenos.  The catfish and coleslaw still tasted amazing though.  I also had house chips and catfish fingers as an appetizer.... *cough* cheesecake *cough* and some alcoholic beverages, I haven't even gone on myfitnesspal to check out the damage, but the scale definitely showed me this morning, 2 lb gain.  UGH!  It's just not worth it!  I didn't have to overdo it, but I did, and now I regret it.  Unfortunately I got up too late this morning to hit the gym, we're heading to Bangor in an hour...  but tomorrow and Monday, I will put in 90 minutes at least!  This is my vow! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Mushrooms and Grape Salad

Laptop is back up and running...

Yep, I cooked! ;)