It's been a while...

It's been a while since I've posted.  I was sick last week (awful cold) and kind of been busy just trying to stick with watching my calories.  I haven't tried too many new things that I've taken pictures of to put recipes up on the blog, hence why I haven't really blogged.  To keep you updated on Weigh Ins, last Wednesday I lost a total of 5.6 lbs, but this week I didn't lose any weight.  Which is to be expected since I did so well last week.  Jarrod didn't lose any weight last week, but lost over 2 lbs this week.  Yay for him!  We both have been slacking on going to the gym.  This morning I wanted to get up and go but I hit my snooze for a solid hour.  Yikes.  Maybe tomorrow morning?  Maybe if I write about it, I will feel like I need to keep to my goal!!!  I have been doing Zumba and Wii Fit practically every day.  I got Zumba for the Wii and it is so much fun!!!  :)  I'm tempted to try out a real class, but I'm going to practice some more on the Wii first.  I think I may be too embarrassed to try out a class in front of real people.  But I won't know anyone, so maybe I will be brave. 

To wrap up some of my favorite things to eat in the last few weeks...  Tonight I made chicken caesar salad with leftover chicken breast, lite creamy caesar dressing, parmesan, croutons, scallons, and spring mix.  It was delicious!  We also had some Hannaford sushi... california roll and philadelphia roll.  I love Sushi.  Yesterday I cheated at lunch and went to Chipotle.  I had a chicken salad with chips and guacamole.  Over 1000 calories.  I had to come home and exercise just to have dinner!  For dinner we had baked chicken breast, rice, and steamed veggies (cauliflower and zucchini).  I baked a chicken on Monday, which was really good!  I also made an impromtu spaghetti with whole wheat penne, ground chicken, mushrooms, carrots, onions, and green olives.  Sunday I made a chili and I just ate it with baked tostitos!  And always a classic in our house, plain rice with mustard!  :) The week before included A LOT of soup! ;)  And tea!  I believe I went through an entire box of tea between the Cinnamon Tea, Oolong tea, Mango Oolong Tea, and Peach Mango tea!  :)  I hate being sick! 

And my new favorite laughing cow cheese is the French Onion!!!  Must try it!  We also went to Trader Joe's over the weekend, and I love their Corn Flakes, only 110 calories for a whole cup...  I like it with banana and some skim milk!  :) Jarrod bought some Edy's Orange Creme bars which are also very yummy at 80 calories each.

My hubby bought me an early Valentine's Day present- A DOZEN GERBERA DAISIES!!!!  :)  I LOVE THEM, and him of course!  Thank you, hunny!!!!  I LOVE YOU!  :)  I'm taking him to The Frog and Turtle Saturday for an early Valentine's Day.  I've heard lots of good reviews.  I'm already planning my calories to splurge that day.  I'll probably really have to go to the gym if I want those onion rings and Mojito!  ;)

Hope everyone is doing well.  Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stuffed Mushrooms and Grape Salad

Laptop is back up and running...

Pork Stir Fry with Brown Rice